The seat on your Peloton Row should be comfortable and roll smoothly and quietly along the entire length of the rail.
Please Note: Sensors are located on the seat to enable the Form Assist feature.
If you are experiencing issues with your seat, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Confirm the seat orientation is correct. The Peloton "P" logo should sit closest to the rail foot as shown in the image below:
2. Ensure you are not tilting away from the midline of the seat or leaning to one side.
3. Check to make sure that nothing is obstructing within the rail groove. Make sure there are no obstructions or dust buildup, especially in the left inner lining of the rail.
4. While inspecting your rail, seat, and wheels, check for the following:
- Pitting or uneven wear of the wheels.
- Debris stuck to the wheels
- Dust or debris inside the rail
If you continue to experience any issues, please contact our Member Support Team by clicking here.