If you are experiencing issues powering on your Peloton Row, this may be a result of a loose or incorrect connection. To resolve this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Step 1: Power Cycle the Peloton Row.
- Flip the power switch off.
- Unplug the power cord directly from the Row.
- Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back into the Row.
- Flip the power switch on.
Step 2: Check the Peloton Row's connection. Before attempting to troubleshoot the power issues on the Row, it is important to make sure the power cord is properly seated. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Confirm that the power cord is connected properly to the Row and the wall outlet.
- Apply light pressure to ensure the cord is fully seated in the Row.
- Check for a pinched, shattered, or damaged power cord. If damaged, please contact our Member Support Team.
Step 3: Confirm that the wall outlet is receiving power and that there are no outages. To do so, plug another device into the outlet and see if the power is being supplied correctly by the outlet.
- If the outlet is a GFCI outlet that has been tripped, press the reset button on the outlet and see if it provides power.
- If the Row still does not power on, try another outlet that is confirmed to provide power.
- If the GFCI outlet continues to trip or if power issues persist, please contact our Member Support Team.
Step 4: Confirm that the USB-C cable is connected properly to the center middle USB-C port behind the touchscreen.
- Check for a pinched, shattered, or damaged USB-C cable.
- Next, remove the USB-C cable then replug it back into the back of the Touchscreen.
- Apply light pressure to ensure the cord is fully seated into the Row.
Step 5: Confirm that the power switch is turned on. Press the button on the back of the touchscreen to power on the touchscreen. The power switch is located under the Row Hub.
If the Row does not power on after following these troubleshooting steps, please contact our Member Support Team for the next steps.