Replacing the touchscreen on your Peloton Row is a Member-friendly process, but it will likely require two people. Please use discretion when replacing your touchscreen.
If you’ve received a replacement touchscreen from our Member Support Team, please follow the instructions below to complete the repair.
Tool Needed: 4mm Allen Wrench
- Power off the Row and unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Unplug the data cable from the touchscreen.
- Tilt the touchscreen up as far as it will go.
- Use the 4mm Allen wrench to unscrew the 2 screws.
- Remove the touch screen by sliding it out from the monitor neck.
- Install the new touchscreen by gently placing it on the mount.
- Use the 4mm Allen wrench to screw the touchscreen on the mount with the screws that were included.
- Make sure the screws are well secured before letting go of the new touchscreen.
- Plug in the data cable into the new replacement touchscreen.
- Plug in the power cord into the wall and turn the power switch on.
You have now successfully replaced the Row touchscreen. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!