The Peloton Row has wheels on the front to make moving it easier. When relocating the Row, here are some important tips to ensure you and your Peloton Row stay safe throughout the move:
- When changing locations of the Row, always make sure the new location meets the product’s space and electrical requirements, which can be found here.
- Power down and unplug the Row before moving it.
- Tilt the touchscreen down and carefully lower the touchscreen arm by pushing it down until you hear a click. Confirm that the touchscreen arm is locked into place before attempting to move the Peloton Row.
- Do not stack anything on top of the Row.
- If you are moving the Row using a vehicle, remove the touchscreen first. To remove the touchscreen, follow the steps here.
You have now successfully relocated your Peloton Row! For more information on setting up your Row, check out onepeloton.com/row/setup. If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact our Member Support Team.
Disclaimer: Damage or equipment failure resulting from disassembling, reassembling, or moving the Peloton Row will not be covered under Peloton's warranties. By undertaking disassembly, reassembly, or the relocation of your Peloton Row, you agree to waive and release Peloton from any and all claims that you may have resulting from the disassembling, assembling, or moving of the Peloton Row by anyone other than a Peloton authorized Service Technician.