Please review the Warnings and Safety Instructions in the User Manual before using the Peloton Row.
- Wear an athletic shoe with flat, firm but flexible soles; a high and sturdy heel covering; and a breathable toe box.
- Make sure your shoelaces don’t extend past the soles of your shoes.
- Make sure your feet are securely strapped into the foot rests before rowing by:
- Sliding your feet into the foot rest, noticing where the foot strap crosses your foot. Ensure the strap crosses over the ball of your foot.
- Pulling the foot straps on each foot rest to gently hold your feet against the foot rests.
- IMPORTANT: Improper strap placement can cause discomfort or injury. We highly recommend watching this 101 video to learn about correct foot strap placement.
Workout Clothing Guidelines
- Do not wear long/flowing tops or loose pants/shorts that could easily catch in the sliding seat rail during use.
- Do not wear hand jewelry while working out on the row in order to avoid injury or damage to the handle.
Additional Usage Guidelines
- Keep towels away from the seat and rail.
- If you put a mat under the Peloton Row, choose a hard, thick mat that won’t curl up or interfere with your workout.
The Peloton Row is ergonomically designed to support you and provide maximum comfort possible during your workout on the Row.
- The seat is soft, but supportive, and is contoured to relieve pressure points.
- The handle is textured rubber for a secure grip, allowing Members to hold the handle safely with one hand when needed.
- The handle is also precisely angled to prevent wrist pronation and promote good form.
- The water bottle holder and phone pocket are conveniently located so as to avoid awkward reaches.
- The counterbalanced monitor arm, under-rail handle, and automatic wheel stops make for easy, fast, and safe rowing.
- The Row features one-handed foot strap entry and exit for quick transitions to the floor and back to the Row for bootcamp workouts.
If you are experiencing discomfort while using the Row, please follow the below tips to improve form and comfort:
- Avoid gripping the handle too tightly, as doing so may cause discomfort and blisters.
- Avoid wearing hand lotion and wipe the handle if sweat is accumulating to ensure the handle does not slip out of your hands.
- Wear clothes that are not too loose or have coarse seams at pressure points. We recommend wearing an athletic shoe with flat, firm but flexible soles; a high and sturdy heel covering; and a breathable toe box.
- Do not wear hand jewelry when you row in order to avoid injury or damage to the handle.
- Maintain proper form. Improper form can put strain on your body and can cause injury.
- Make sure your foot straps are positioned correctly. Incorrectly-positioned foot straps can hurt the top of your foot or cause your heel to slide out of the heel cup. See this 101 video to learn how to correctly position your foot straps.
You are now ready to use your Peloton Row! For additional assistance, please contact our Member Support Team.