The Just With Goals feature, now available on the Peloton Bike, Bike+ and Tread, expands our existing Just Run and Just Ride features by offering support for setting your distance, time and output goals.
- The Just Run and Just Ride options have been updated to include an additional option to set time, distance or output goals during your "freestyle" workout of choice.
- The "No Goal" option will still be available if you’re not interested in setting specific goals for your workout.
Please see below for an example of what your dashboard will look like once either Just Run or Just Ride has been selected:
How to Use Just With Goals
To start using the Just With Goals feature, please follow the steps below.
- Just Ride and Just Run are located on the Bike and Tread under the “More” menu at the bottom of the navigation bar.
- After clicking “Just Run,” switch between walking and running classes by selecting “Workout Type” and then choosing either “Just Run” or “Just Walk.”
- Note: selecting Just Run will categorize your workout in your workout history as a run. Selecting Just Walk will categorize your workout in your workout history as a walk.
- If you choose a time, distance or output goal, you will be prompted to preset your goal manually. You may then set up one of the following goals:
- A time goal up to 5 hours
- A Bike, Bike+ or Tread distance goal up to 100 mi/km
- An output goal of up to 9,990 kj
- During the workout, a dial will then show you your progress as you work to hit your preset goal. If preferred, this can collapse so that it is not visible during your workout.
- Once your preset goal is complete, the dial will be completely filled and the workout will end. You will be able to see your workout performance in “Post-Class” and in “Workout History.”
Please feel free to reach out to our Member Support Team if you have any questions or conflicts when trying to use the Just With Goals feature.