In many environments where a guest network is used to connect to the internet, it requires that a user authenticates via a splash page to agree to the terms and connect to the internet. The Peloton Bike and Bike+ does not have the functionality to display a splash page on its user interface. As such, it is recommended that the property’s IT or network administrator whitelist Peloton’s MAC address to allow connectivity to the Internet.
Please follow the steps below to find the Peloton’s MAC address:
1. Tap on the time at the top right corner.
2. Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
3. In the Settings page, select “About Tablet”.
4. In the About Tablet menu, select “Status”.
5. In this Status menu, you will be given a WiFi MAC address and an Ethernet MAC address. Please use the MAC address that corresponds to the connection method you will be using.
Please Note: The Peloton Bike needs outgoing TCP ports 80 and 443. It will also need outgoing UDP 123 to synchronize its clock.
If you are using a Peloton Bike or Bike+ in a corporate setting or have an advanced network that requires firewall permissions, you will need to add the following addresses to your whitelist.