If you are not satisfied with your purchase of any new Peloton accessories, you can process a return within 30 days of purchase. All accessories must be shipped with the original packaging. Refunds for purchases will be credited back to the original payment method only. For more information, please review Peloton's Return Policy.
Accessory Return Eligibility
Most accessories are eligible for self-service returns through your Peloton account.
- 30 days or under since delivery.
- Weights/Dumbbells are 15lbs or under.
- Item(s) have not been returned before.
- There is only one credit card used on the order.
- Peloton Guide
Some returns may require assistance from our Support Team. If your return meets any of the criteria below, please contact Member Support for additional assistance.
- Bikes and Treads
- Delivery is beyond 30 days.
- Weights/Dumbbells over 15lbs.
Submitting a Self-Service Accessory Return
1. Click on Order History. If not already signed in, please sign in and the link will then take you to order history page.
2. Select “Order Details” for the item you would like to return.
3. On the “Order Summary” page, select "Return Items" in the top right.
- If you have already returned items on this order previously, you will see the “return more items” option.
- Note: If you do not see an option to return the item, it is most likely is not eligible for return.
4. On the next page, select "Return Accessories".
5. Select the individual accessories you are returning.
6. Select a reason for your return via the drop down menu. There is an option to add a note and provide additional information. Click continue when finished.
7. On the following "Review Return Details” page, please review the address, payment, and items. Click “Confirm My Return”.
- Tax will be included after the return is submitted.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your return to be processed.
8. On the final confirmation page, select "Print Return Label” and return by the date provided.
- Additional guidance can be found by clicking the “See Return Instructions” button.
Checking A Return Status
- On the “Order Summary” tab under “My Orders” click on “Return Status”.
- If the order has been received and refunded, a green icon and the date it was received/refunded will appear.
Q: How do I navigate to print a return label after the return has been processed?
A: Navigate to “Order Summary”. View the items that have been processed for a return. Click on “Return Status” and it will redirect you to a page where you can download your return label to print.
Q: Can I return items after the date listed on the “Return Details” page?
A: No, the date that is displayed is determined from the date items were delivered and follows Peloton's 30-day return policy.
Q: Are there options if I cannot print labels at home?
A: Yes, Members can visit their local FedEx who will help print the generated return label. Please click here for additional details.
Q: Can I return an item that is not in its original packaging?
A: No, all items must be returned with their original packaging.
Q: Can I return light weights or dumbbells over 15 lbs via the self-service option?
A: No, Members must contact Support to return.
Q: Can I return my Bike or Tread via the self-service option?
A: No, Members must contact Support to return their hardware.
Q: What happens if I return my Guide and would like to return the Guide extended warranty?
A: Members can use the self-service option to return their Guide, but will have to contact Support to cancel the extended warranty. Additionally, Members can contact Support to have both returned together.