The Peloton Guide arrives new and in ready-to-use condition. We recommend factory resetting your device for the following issues:
- If your application repeatedly crashes during usage.
- If you have completed all other offered troubleshooting steps and are still encountering an issue.
- If classes repeatedly fail to load after confirming that your Wi-Fi connection is strong and stable.
- If you receive a disk storage warning message.
Note: Performing a factory reset restores your Peloton Guide to its original settings, erasing all data and detaching your Membership. After a factory reset, you will need to go through the activation process again to use the Peloton Guide. You will also need to reset your Peloton Guide remote.
To factory reset on the Peloton Guide:
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Systems > Factory Reset
Once you have completed a factory reset, you will need to reconnect your Peloton Guide remote.
To reconnect your Peloton Guide remote:
- Remove the batteries from your remote.
- Press and hold the center button on your remote for 15 seconds.
- Place the batteries back into the remote.
- Your remote should now be in pairing mode. Follow the onscreen instructions or manually initiate pairing by pressing the (^) and the ☰ buttons on the remote for 4 seconds.
If you are unable to navigate to the Settings menu or see a blank screen, please contact our Member Support Team by clicking here.