To care for your Peloton Guide, follow these tips:
- The Peloton Guide should always be unplugged before cleaning.
- Keep your Peloton Guide and its cords away from food, liquids, and sources of heat.
- When setting up your Peloton Guide, arrange the cords so it’s out of reach of children or pets.
- Be sure to unplug the Peloton Guide before moving it.
- For safety purposes, only use the included power cable with your Peloton Guide.
Cleaning your Peloton Guide:
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the outside of the Peloton Guide.
- Use a lint-free, microfiber lens cleaning cloth and alcohol lens cleaning solution to remove oils and fingerprints from the camera lens.
- Never use abrasive or harsh chemicals when cleaning the Peloton Guide.