If you choose to cancel or not activate your All-Access Membership, you will no longer have access to our extensive workout library and live classes.
However, without a Membership, you will continue to have access to:
- 2 pre-recorded classes*
- The Just Ride feature**
- The Just Run feature (including Just Walk)**
- The Just Row feature**
Once you navigate to the activation screen of your Peloton Product, you will have the option to select one of the above features. Please see the outlined text below for the location of where these options will be on your Peloton Product's activation screen.
*Pre-recorded classes are pre-selected. Although you are able to take these selected classes, metrics will not be recorded or saved to your Member Profile.
**Does not include Scenic Rides, Runs or Rows.
Peloton App Users Without An Active Membership
For our Members who use the Peloton App without an active Membership, you will have access to:
- Free Trial: unlimited access to all Peloton App content for a limited time.
- Once the Free Trial period has ended, you will be automatically billed for the monthly App Membership. To opt out, please cancel your free trial during the free trial period.
- Free Experience: access to five (5) free-for-a-limited-time classes and ~30+ free classes. Classes available under the Free Experience will be labeled Free Class or Free Class * Limited Time.
- Once completed, the ~30+ free classes will appear in your workout history under your Member Profile and can be taken as many times as you'd like.
- The five (5) free-for-a-limited-time classes will not appear in your workout history once completed.
Please note that the Free Experience is only available on iOS®, Android®, and on the Web.