Q: When does PSNY officially open ?
A: We’re excited to announce that Peloton Studios New York (PSNY) and Peloton Studios London (PSL) officially opened their doors on Friday, August 19, 2022, kicking off our annual All For One Festival weekend! You can sign up for classes at the studio by visiting studio.onepeloton.com
Q: Where can I sign up for class / learn more about PSNY?
A: To sign up for class and learn more about Peloton Studios New York, visit studio.onepeloton.com
Q: What is the COVID-19 policy at PSNY?
A: Members participating in classes at PSNY will need to have their temperature checked and to verbally confirm they are not having any symptoms upon arriving at the Studio.
Peloton will continue to follow local, state, federal and CDC guidelines as they evolve.
Q: How do I sign up for classes online?
A: To sign up for class, please visit our studio website studio.onepeloton.com where you’ll log in with your Peloton Membership credentials. There, you can view the schedule and book your class!
Q: When do in-studio class bookings open?
A: Beginning on Thursday, January 19th, studio bookings will be available weekly on Thursdays at 12pm ET/ 5pm GMT.
Q: What are the class booking limits?
A: In order to accommodate as many Members as possible, each individual Member can book 2 classes per day or 4 classes per bookable period (Thursday - Monday). Waitlisted spots do not count towards your overall limit, however, please only reserve one waitlist spot per member per class. We reserve the right to cancel classes that are booked in excess of the limits.
Q: When do the studio booking limits go into effect?
A: These daily and weekly Member limits will go live on January 12th for any bookings made after this date. Bookings already in the system will not be impacted in any way.
Q: When is the schedule released/when are you able to book a class?
A: Our schedule is released for viewing six weeks in advance.
Q: Can I choose my Bike/Tread/mat in advance?
A: Bookings are for general admission to each class. A member of our team will assign you a spot when you arrive at the Studio for class.
Q: How far out can I book classes at PSNY?
A: You can book classes up to 6 weeks in advance.
Q: I have old class credits for PSNY, can I still use them to book class?
A: For assistance with class credits, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can I book people under the same account or do they need to create a separate account?
A: You can book a maximum of one spot per account. If you'd like to reserve more spots, please contact the studio for further assistance. If you are planning on booking for 10 or more, please reach out to our Events Team through email@example.com.
Q: I am coming from out of town, how far in advance can I book a class?
A: Our booking window for in-studio classes opens up exactly six weeks in advance. Celebrating a milestone? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I’m traveling internationally. Can I book farther in advance than 6 weeks?
Our booking policy is the same for all travelers—class reservations become available six weeks in advance of the class at 12PM EST. If you are experiencing an issue with booking or payment, please contact the studio and we will assist you in any way we can.
Q: Can I make a group booking at PSNY?
A: Yes, to set up a group class, reach out to our Studio Events team at email@example.com. Someone on our team will get back to you within 1-2 business days with pricing and availability.
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
A: You must cancel your spot in class at least 24 hours prior to the class start in order to receive your class credit back to your account. To cancel your reservation, visit studio.onepeloton.com / studio.onepeloton.co.uk, navigate to “My Classes” and select “Cancel” next to the class you wish to cancel. If you’re on a class waitlist, you must remove yourself from the waitlist at least 24 hours in advance of the start of class or before your class reservation is granted.
Q: What happens if a class is full / will you have a waitlist?
A: Yes, if a class is full you can add yourself to the waitlist.
Q: I have the Peloton App and the equipment at home. Can I use that to sign up for studio classes?
A: No, the app is strictly for home use. To sign up for classes in studio, please visit studio.onepeloton.com.
Q: What is the cost of class at PSNY?
A: Class at Peloton Studios New York costs $35.
Q: I have credits that won’t be used, can I transfer them to a family member or friend?
A: Yes! If you have credits that you won’t be able to or do not wish to use, you can transfer them to another rider's account. We will just need your account information and the account information you’d like to transfer to.
Q: Can I transfer my spot in class to another Member?
A: No, spots in class cannot be transferred. However, you may transfer a class credit to another Member's account.
Q: Is there a difference between my in-home rider account and my studio account?
A: Your home account will be the same login you use to purchase and reserve studio classes.
If you're having trouble reserving classes or logging into the studio website, please contact our Member Support Team by clicking here.
Q: Which class types will be available at PSNY?
A: Peloton Studios New York will have Cycling, Tread, Yoga and Strength classes available.
Q: What bike clips are used in Peloton Studios?
A: Our studio pedals are dual sided and will be compatible with both SPD and Delta clips.
Q: What style of yoga does Peloton offer?
A: We offer classes in Power, Flow, and Restorative Yoga. Yoga spots are not bookable and you’ll have to choose a mat upon entering.
Q: Are props/mats provided in the yoga studio?
A: Yes, everything will be provided for you in the yoga studio.
Q: What are the age/height/weight requirements for class?
A: Please see below for the requirements per class type:
- Cycling: All participants must be: (1) between 4′11″ and 6′5″, (2) under 297 pounds, and (3) at least 16 years old.
- Yoga & Meditation & Strength: All participants must be at least 16 years old.
- Tread: All participants must be: (1) between 4′11″ and 6′4″, (2) between 105 and 300 pounds, and (3) at least 16 years old.
- For every class, the parent or legal guardian of each underage participant must: (1) sign a waiver and (2) be present either in the same studio as the underage participant or in the main lobby area. Parents and legal guardians are not permitted to leave the premises of Peloton Studios or to participate in a different studio class from the underage participant.
Q: Will there be apparel for sale at PSNY?
A: Yes, we will have apparel for sale at both Peloton Studios New York and Peloton Studios London.
Q: Will there be towels/showers available at the Studios?
A: Yes, our locker rooms, including towels and showers, will be available for your use.
Q: Do I have to sign a waiver to participate in a class?
A: Yes. We do require a waiver to be signed. You may view the details by clicking the attachment below.
What are the Studio Rules?
1. Plan ahead
- Members must be checked 45 minutes prior to the start of the class.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to class start time. Waitlist opens 30 minutes prior to the start of class. If you are not checked at the time doors open, your spot will be released. No exceptions.
- The studio doors will close 15 minutes to the start of class. Members will not be permitted in the class once the doors have closed or allowed re-entry.
- Come dressed appropriately. Clothing must be family friendly and non distracting. You must keep your top on for the whole class. Sports bras are okay. Please note: Glitter is not permitted in our Studios. If you have any questions about what to wear please reach out to the studio team.
- Peloton Studios may ask members for ID to confirm the booking name on check in, this is for health and safety and to confirm the member meets the age requirements for the modality.
2. Turn down the distractions
- Mobile Phones are permitted, but must be placed on silent and switched off. Photos, videos and flash photography are not permitted from when studio checks commence.
- During class, please save the conversations until afterwards and focus on bringing the energy.
- Please don’t bring any valuables into the studio. Better yet, keep your belongings safe in one of our lockers.
3. Get ready to go live
- This is a live production, so you may be recorded or shown on camera
- Follow the Instructor’s directions! They want to bring out the best in you, and the production.
- Please be aware that due to the nature of live production, timings may be subjected to delay or cancellation with little notice. We also may move your spot anytime before or during the class. We appreciate your flexibility!
- Once inside the studio and assigned a spot, please do not move any of the equipment (including yoga mats!).
- Respect your fellow Members, the staff and Instructor—together we go far!