Home Trial Program Terms and Conditions
We know you're going to love your Peloton experience and are excited for you to try the product of your choice for yourself at home. If you then decide it's not for you, no problem!
For this reason, Peloton is offering Members who qualify the opportunity to purchase their first new Peloton Bike, Peloton Bike+, or Peloton Tread (each, a “Peloton Product”) worry-free. If you are eligible for our 30-Day Home Trial ("Home Trial), you will be able to try your new Peloton Product (and accessories, if purchased together) within 30 days of delivery. If you’re not satisfied with your Peloton experience, simply reach out to our Support Team within 30 days of delivery and we’ll coordinate the return of your Peloton Product (and accessories, if applicable) for a full refund.
Who is eligible for Home Trial?
- First-time purchasers of any individual new Peloton Product.
- For instance:
- If you already own a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a Peloton Bike+ or a Peloton Tread is eligible for Home Trial. However, if you already own a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial.
- If you have previously returned a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial. However, if you have previously returned a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a Peloton Bike+ or a Peloton Tread is eligible for Home Trial.
- If you have previously traded in a Peloton Bike for a Peloton Bike+ through Peloton’s authorized program, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial.
- For instance:
What is refundable?
- Your Peloton Product and all gently-used accessories purchased together with your Peloton Product within 30 days after delivery.
- Your All-Access Membership fee for a one-month period.
- Delivery and pick-up fees, if you live within an eligible delivery territory as described below.
How to request a return?
- Live Chat found at onepeloton.com
- Phone at 1-866-679-9129
Home Trial does not apply to the following:
- More than one individual model of a Peloton Product per Member.
- Accessories purchased without the Peloton Product.
- Accessories that are purchased with a Peloton Product and are not returned with the Peloton Product.
- Accessories returned with excessive wear and tear.
- In the United States, Home Trial is not offered to deliveries in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S Virgin Islands, and ferry-only accessible locations.
- In Canada, Home Trial is not offered to deliveries in remote areas and other select areas in the Provinces of Ontario, Saskatchewan, Edmonton, Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia. Home Trial is not offered in the Provinces of Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nunavut, Yukon, and the Northwest Territories.
- To determine if your address is in an eligible territory, please contact our Support Team using the contact information below.
- All commercial sales of Peloton Products are not subject to these Home Trial terms. To learn more about Peloton’s commercial sales program, please click here.
- Other promotions from Peloton may not be combined with Home Trial.
To learn more about Peloton’s Return Policy, please click here.