The Peloton Bike and Bike+ both have several moving pieces that may create noise, and often only small adjustments are needed to get your Bike or Bike+ back to normal. Please read below for different methods of troubleshooting that can be used for the Peloton Bike and Bike+ noise issues you may be experiencing:
- The Peloton Chat Bot (recommended)
- Click here to start a chat.
- Once the chat has started, click on "Technical Support", then "Hardware (e.g. Power issues, Noises)," and "Bike/Bike+".
- Scroll down and click on "Noise".
- Continue to answer the questions provided by the Chat Bot. If the issue is not resolved through troubleshooting, the Chat Bot will record your answers and your Member Support Associate will be able to better streamline your support experience.
- Speak with a live Member Support Agent via phone at 1-866-679-9129.
- View the Bike & Bike+ noise troubleshooting guide video below:
All tools required to troubleshoot your noise issue are included in your Peloton Bike or Bike+ toolkit. If you don’t have the toolkit, please make sure you grab the following tools:
- 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm Allen wrenches
- Phillips head screwdriver
- 13mm and 15mm wrenches
Note: An adjustable wrench may be used, but the wrench’s jaws may be too thick. This will make adjustments difficult, impossible, and/or could cause damage to the Bike or Bike+.