Peloton Gifting allows Members the ability to purchase a prepaid All-Access Membership with a gifted Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, or a Certified Refurbished Bike/Bike+ and have it emailed to the recipient with a gift message. The recipient will be able to use the gifted All-Access Membership credits toward new or existing Memberships.
When gifting an All-Access Membership, purchasers may choose the following Membership lengths at checkout:
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
The All-Access Membership gift can only be purchased with a Peloton Product; it cannot be gifted as a standalone gift. Gifting an All-Access Membership is also not applicable to Members with an existing Peloton Rental Membership or an All-Access Membership through corporate benefits.
- Purchasing an All-Access Membership Gift
- Redeeming an All-Access Membership Gift
Purchasing an All-Access Membership Gift
To purchase an All-Access Membership gift:
1. Add the Peloton Product to cart.
2. When reviewing the cart items, check the box, “This order is a gift.”
3. Select “Add All-Access Membership” and choose the Membership length. Select “Add.”
4. Select “Checkout.”
5. Enter the gift recipient’s shipping details.
- Entering the gift recipient’s email address is optional. If the gift recipient’s email address is entered, they will receive an email confirming the gifted order and providing a link to schedule the delivery.
6. Click “Place Order.”
One the order is placed, the purchaser will receive an order confirmation email and can schedule the Peloton Product delivery. The recipient will only receive an order confirmation email and scheduling link if the purchaser enters their email address.
For more information about self-scheduling your delivery, click here.
Redeeming an All-Access Membership Gift
Recipients of a gifted All-Access Membership can redeem their gift via the web and on their gifted Peloton Product.
To Redeem Via the Web
If you have an existing All-Access Membership, follow the steps below to redeem your gift Membership:
1. In the order confirmation email, select "Already a Peloton Member" or visit onepeloton.com/mymembership and login to your account.
2. Select the correct All-Access Membership and enter the nine (9)-digit gift code. Click "Apply Gift Code" to add the credits to the Membership.
3. The applied gift code will appear on the My Memberships page.
To Redeem Via the Gifted Peloton Product
If you are a new Member or are activating a new All-Access Membership and want to apply your code when you activate your Peloton Product, follow the steps below:
1. During the activation process, scan the QR code on your Peloton Product touchscreen or visit members.onepeloton.com/activate and enter the code displayed on your touchscreen.
2. Enter the activation code and select “Start Activation” and then “Get Started.”
- Members with an existing Membership will be prompted to sign into their Membership.
- New Members will be prompted to create a Peloton account and start a new Membership.
3. When adding a payment method for the Membership, check the "I have an All-Access Membership gift code" box.
4. Enter your gift code, then click "Apply."
5. Confirm the details of your Membership to finish the activation and redemption process.