With the Peloton App, Members have the option to choose from a range of App experiences with varying class content and monthly price points.
The Peloton App is a single-user membership on our web and/or Apple® iOS, Android®, Amazon, and Roku platforms, meaning you will not be able to share access to the membership with a secondary user. For information about the differences between the Peloton App Membership and the Peloton All-Access Membership, click here.
Members with existing Peloton App Memberships should ensure their App has the latest update in order to view all available App Membership options. Existing App Members (before May 18, 2023), will have the App+ Membership at the App One monthly price until December 5, 2023. For more information, please refer to our article about Legacy Memberships.
Upon starting a trial, as a new Peloton App Member, you have the option to choose between a trial to the App One Membership and the App+ Membership. Once the trial period has ended, you will be automatically billed for the App One or App+ monthly membership depending on which option you chose. To opt out, please cancel your trial at any time during the trial period. Trials are available to new Peloton paid Members only.
There is no upfront cost to a trial, but Members are required to have a payment method on file. For information about how to begin your 30-day trial, click here.
Peloton App Free
If you choose the Peloton App Free option, you will have access to a variety of pre-selected free classes. A select number of classes in Peloton App Free are available for a limited time, and are labeled Free Class or Free Class * Limited Time.
Members are not required to have a payment method on file to access the free classes on the Peloton App.
For more information about what content you can access without a paid membership, click here.
Paid App Options
With the App One Membership, Members will have full visibility to the class library, but access to Bike/Bike+, Tread, and Row classes will be limited.
The App One Membership allows access to the following:
- Strength, cardio, Pilates, yoga, outdoor walking and running, and stretching classes
- Activity tracking, live metrics, step-by-step Peloton Gym programs
- Three (3) cardio equipment classes per month: Bike/Bike+, Tread, and Row classes (Lanebreak and Scenic content, excluded)
- With the App One Membership, you will have access to three (3) cardio equipment classes. You will be notified each time you take a class, and a class is considered taken after 180 seconds. Failure to leave the class before 180 seconds will result in the class being considered taken for the month. Once a class is taken, it cannot be removed or replaced with another cardio equipment class. Please review our Membership Terms for more information.
- Peloton Programs and monthly Challenges
- AppleWatch® and WearOS by Google® stats
- Heart Rate Monitor connectivity
|Country||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
|United States||$12.99 USD||$129 USD|
|Canada||$16.99 CAD||$169 CAD*|
|United Kingdom||£12.99 GBP||£129 GBP|
|Germany||€12.99 EUR||€129 EUR*|
|Australia||$16.99 AUD||$169 AUD|
*Annual Memberships are only available via app stores, not directly available via Peloton.
With the App+ Membership, Members will have access to take as many classes as they want on the Peloton App platform, including Bike/Bike+, Tread, and Row classes, Exclusive classes, Peloton Programs, and monthly Challenges (excluding Lanebreak and Scenic classes, which are not offered on the Peloton App). Features include activity tracking, live metrics, Peloton Gym, AppleWatch® and WearOS Google® stats, Heart Rate Monitor connectivity, and more.
|Country||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
|United States||$24 USD||$240 USD*|
|Canada||$30 CAD||$300 CAD**|
|United Kingdom||£24 GBP||£240 GBP*|
|Germany||€24 EUR||€240 EUR*/**|
|Australia||$35 AUD||$350 AUD|
*239.99 in the Apple® App Store
**Annual Memberships are only available via app stores, not directly available via Peloton.