Looking for a fresh approach to your workout routine? Peloton Gym offers detailed self-guided workout routines for your convenience, whether you're hitting the gym, exercising at home, or staying active while on the move. Benefit from the same smart workout plans provided by Peloton Instructors, all without the need to follow audio cues and a specific pace. You move at your own tempo.
Additionally, Peloton Gym is an accessible feature that can be enjoyed by all fitness levels. Whether you’re an advanced gym-goer or just starting your fitness journey, movement tutorials and descriptions will be offered in each workout to ensure you are always using the proper form. You can also use your Peloton Heart Rate Monitor to see how hard you’re working and to help track your progress over time.
To learn more about Peloton Gym, please click below.
Peloton Gym is a free feature available to all Members using the Peloton App for iOS® and Android®. Please note that in order to access this feature, your device’s language settings must be set to english.
How to Use Peloton Gym
1. Start by logging into your Peloton App. Please ensure that your App is updated with the most recent software.
2. Tap on “Workouts” at the bottom of your App dashboard and then tap on the “Gym” tab located at the top of your screen.
3. You will now see a variety of Peloton Gym workouts. Use the chips at the top to filter workouts based on muscle group.
4. Upon selecting a workout, you will be directed to the next screen which will display all of the workout details. Tap on “Start” to begin.
5. During your workout, a timer will be displayed at the top of the screen to show you how much time has elapsed in between each set of movements. Use pause button next to the timer to stop and start time.
6. Once you have completed the movements in each group, slide the green arrow from left to right to keep track of your progress.