Replacing the front sweat protection guard on your Peloton Bike is a Member-friendly process. If you’ve received a new protection guard from our Member Support Team, please follow the instructions below to complete the replacement. The only tool you will need for this replacement is a Phillips head screwdriver. There is a combination tool in your Peloton Tool Kit.
- Raise the Bike handlebars all the way up and raise the resistance to its max.
- Remove the two sweat guard screws by rotating the screws counter clockwise.
- Carefully remove the sweat guard by pulling it downwards.
- Locate the new Bike sweat guard.
- Replace the sweat guard. Rotate the screws clockwise to tighten the new sweat guard onto the front of the Bike. Be careful not to over tighten.
You have now successfully replaced the Bike front sweat protection guard. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!