Adjusting the Bike magnet is a Member-friendly process. To properly readjust your Bike magnet, please follow the steps below.
Tools Needed: Philips Head Screwdriver
- Raise the Bike handlebars all the way up.
- Turn the resistance knob all the way to the right until the resistance is maxed out.
- Remove the two sweat guard screws at the front of the Bike by turning the screws counter clockwise.
- Once the screws are removed, carefully remove the sweat guard by pulling it downward.
- Cycle the pedals and find where the flywheel is making contact.
- Lower the resistance to raise the brakes.
- Push the brake assembly away from where it is making contact and center it.
- Raise the resistance and check for noise again. If you do not hear any noise, then the issue has been resolved.
- Replace the sweat guard and screws by turning the screws clockwise. Be careful not to over tighten.
You have now successfully adjusted the Bike magnet. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!