Thinking of gifting the Peloton bike? Here are some tips to make sure your bike giftee is ready to ride.
Coordinate the arrival of accessories
- When you place your order for the Peloton bike and accessories, we immediately submit your order to the warehouse. This allows us to deliver the bike as quickly as possible but also limits our ability to make changes to the order once it is submitted.
- Depending on where you live, we will either ship your accessories separately or our delivery team will bring the accessories with them when they deliver the bike.
- When checking out, if you are charged $12.95 for shipping, your accessories will be shipped separately from the bike.
- If you would like your accessories delivered to a different location from the bike, we strongly recommend using the delivery address for the accessories on your order. Once you submit your order, reach out to our Support team at email@example.com to update the bike delivery address.
- If you submit your order with the address for the bike delivery, we will not be able to send the accessories to a different address.
We are unable to guarantee bike delivery on a specific day. Within 4 business days of your order, you will be contacted to schedule your bike delivery date.
Educate the recipient about their bike
- If you are comfortable sharing this surprise with your giftee, tell them their bike is coming and forward all emails from Peloton to them.
- IMPORTANT: To activate the bike, the recipient will need a subscription activation key which you can find in your “Prepare for Delivery” email. We recommend forwarding the “Prepare for Delivery” email to the person that is activating the bike.
How can I surprise someone with the gift of Peloton?
We recommend waiting to schedule the delivery until your giftee knows their bike is coming and can coordinate a time for delivery.
- Since the Peloton bike arrives pre-assembled and requires a scheduled delivery timeframe, it is difficult to hide the full bike and keep it a surprise.
- Instead, we recommend giving accessories or items from our Apparel Store to show the recipient they will be receiving the bike soon. Once we deliver the bike, we cannot send a team on a second trip to move or adjust the bike.