Your Peloton Guide comes with a remote control.
Setting Up Your Remote
- Grab the remote and install the two included AAA batteries.
- Turn on your TV with your TV remote and switch to the correct HDMI input.
- It may take a minute, but you should soon see an image of your Guide remote on your screen.
- Press any button on the remote and follow the on-screen prompts to allow the Guide remote to control your TV volume. You may skip this step if you prefer to control volume with your TV remote. After the initial setup, you can always navigate to Settings to change your volume control preferences.
Using Your Remote
- Press ☰ or navigate to the left on the remote to open the left navigation menu. Use the up and down buttons to view your Profile, Classes, Programs, Collections and Settings, or put your Guide to sleep.
- Navigate to Classes to browse classes by category.
- Within Settings, you can recalibrate your screen, camera, voice control, and remote volume buttons. You can also configure your network settings and pair a compatible Bluetooth® Heart Rate Monitor or audio device (such as headphones or a speaker).
- Press “play/pause” or “select” if you need to pause the class.
- To skip forward and backward in the class, press either the select button or the right, left, or down buttons to enable the scrubber to focus on a movement.
- By default, you can use the right or left buttons to scrub forward or backward by 10 second increments.
- Alternatively, while the scrubber is visible, you may press (^) on the remote to enable skip by movement. Use the right or left buttons to skip forward and backward.
- Press ☰ or (^) on the remote to open the class settings. Scroll left or right to change Self-Mode Settings. Scroll down to find the module you want, then scroll left or right to cycle through the display options.
Note: By default, after an hour of inactivity, the Peloton Guide remote will automatically enter sleep mode. To wake up the remote, press any two buttons and make sure your TV is set to the right input as the Peloton Guide to begin usage.