Peloton Lanebreak is a music & gaming-inspired fitness experience where riders have to match and sustain their resistance and cadence according to the cues on the touchscreen to get the highest score possible.
Peloton Lanebreak will be available to All-Access Members on the Peloton Bike and Bike+. The Bike+ provides an enhanced Peloton Lanebreak experience by taking advantage of its digital resistance adjustment and touchscreen performance.
Take Part In Peloton Lanebreak
- Choose from difficulty levels ranging from beginner to expert, duration of level, workout type (Music, Warm-Up, Intervals, Tabata, Low Impact and Climbs), and music genre (Peloton’s own DJ John Michael Mixes, iconic David Bowie remixes, Pop, Hip Hop, Latin, Dancehall, EDM & more). Each level will have difficulties that correspond with increased resistance, as well as opportunities to vary the intensity in a workout.
- In the workout, Members control a virtual wheel on a multi-lane track via the resistance knob and their own leg speed.
- Along the track there are various objects (Beats, Streams, Breakers) called Moments that are placed strategically in each lane, based on the workout goals and the intensity of the song, creating a need for a cadence or resistance change.
- Members are challenged to get the highest score; the workout includes mechanics to redeem points and challenge other Members on the Leaderboard (multiplayer). To track individual progress, players are challenged to successfully complete most of the level’s Moments in order to get three full stars during each level.
- Similar to the Peloton Leaderboard, riders can see how their score stacks up against their friends and the wider Peloton community.
Peloton Lanebreak gives Members a deeply-immersive Bike experience that combines gaming, music, and a challenging cardio workout. To learn more about Peloton Lanebreak, visit our blog.