We’ve partnered with Amex to offer Amex Cardholders 15% cash back, up to £350, when you spend £1,300 or more with Peloton.
Eligible Amex Cardmembers must enrol in the offer via the “My Offers” section of the Amex App or the Amex web app before purchasing with Peloton.
Please note: Cardmembers should contact Amex to determine eligibility for this offer.
- These Offer Terms (including the offer description above) set out the key terms of our Peloton offer. Please make sure you read these together with our General Offer Terms, which contain important additional terms, including information about when statement credits or points can be reversed or lost.
- Statement credits will be awarded for eligible transactions using your Card during the offer period, as explained above and within these Offer Terms and General Terms. A statement credit should appear on your Card Account statement within 30 days from the date you made an eligible transaction but may take up to 90 days from the Offer End Date.Please note that the Offer End Date may be extended.
- Offer only applies to spend settled in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is saved.
- By saving the Offer to your Card, you agree to all our Offer Terms. Spend must be billed to your Card account by 7/11/2022, to be eligible for this offer. If Peloton does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer includes purchases made at the Peloton Showroom till point only for Showrooms located within John Lewis stores, purchases at alternative till points within the store are excluded.
- Offer only valid in UK stores and for UK delivery.
- Peloton apparel is excluded from this offer.
- Available in participating store(s) or online at www.onepeloton.co.uk/bike.
- Only one credit per UK Card.
- This offer only applies to purchases on the Card to which the offer is saved (including where the Card has been added to a mobile wallet). If we send you a replacement Card following any fraud [or fraudulent activity] on your Card, and if the offer is still available, you may need to save the offer again to your replacement Card for you to be enrolled. Purchases made through “payment facilitators” are not eligible and will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer. A payment facilitator is an intermediary that accepts payments on behalf of the seller of the goods/services. Payment facilitators can include some online payment platforms/ marketplaces, and entities that provide certain card acceptance products (such as mobile card readers) to sellers of goods/services; Transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer. By enrolling and making a qualifying purchase, you acknowledge that to enable you to redeem the offer, American Express may share certain transaction data and the first digits of your Account number with the merchant to reconcile and assess the offer. For more information about how we share your information with the merchant, please review our Cardmember Privacy Statement. We will use your personal information such as name, email address, Account number and transaction information to manage your participation in the offer and to track your spend. Please see our Cardmember Privacy Statement for details of how we use your personal information.
Minimum spend of £1,300, redeem up to £350 cashback. Just ‘opt-in’ to the offer via the Offer Section of your Amex account. Terms and Conditions apply. Available to eligible American Express Cardmembers only. Internet connection and separate All-Access Membership (£39/mo) required. Offer ends 07.11.2022.