What are the ports behind the Peloton Tread's touchscreen?
- Power/Data Cord
- This is the main cord that will transmit power and data to your Peloton touchscreen.
- The Peloton Tread touchscreen does not include a standard Ethernet cable port. If you wish to use an Ethernet cable, we recommend having a USB-C accessory to attach your Ethernet cable to the Peloton touchscreen.
- Headphone Jack
- The Peloton Tread touchscreen features a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Make sure to use a cord long enough to reach you from the position on the deck where you are running.
- Make sure to keep the headphone wires away from moving parts.
How do I put my Peloton Tread to sleep?
There are several methods to put your Tread into sleep mode.
- Stop Button: You can put your Peloton Tread to sleep by holding the stop button on the handrail for 5 seconds.
- Touchscreen Power Button: There is a power switch located at the back of the Tread's touchscreen. Press the power button once and the Tread will enter sleep mode.
Please note: After 20 minutes of inactivity, the Peloton Tread will automatically enter sleep mode. To wake up the Tread, you can press the stop button or simply tap on the touchscreen.
How do I turn off the Peloton Tread completely?
- Hold the power button on your touchscreen until a prompt to shut down pops up.
- Select "Shut down" and wait until the touchscreen is fully off.
- On the deck, locate the power switch and turn it off.
Always power down and unplug the Tread before cleaning or performing maintenance.
If you plan to not use the Peloton Tread for an extended period of time, we recommend unplugging the power cable from the power outlet.