At Peloton, we care deeply about our community, and the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted not only our own team and Members but also the global community at large. As we all continue to grapple with this escalating health crisis, we have taken several steps to protect and support our Members and our global team as we work through this unprecedented situation. Please view our latest updates below.
|Bike, Bike+ and Tread Availability||Delivery Times||Bike Delivery Status||Returns/Service Appointments|
|Bike Delivery Practices||Showroom Status||Tread Delivery Status||London Studio|
Bike, Bike+ and Tread Availability
Sales, deliveries, and service visits have resumed for the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread.
- The Peloton Tread is not currently available for purchase in Northern Ireland.
- We are reviewing the latest advice from the Scottish government regarding deliveries. New Tread orders to addresses in Scotland may be impacted by these restrictions. At this time, we are accepting orders and will update Members as soon as we know more.
- All Bike & Bike+ deliveries, service, swaps, and returns in the UK will be completed using our threshold methods.
For updated delivery estimates, please visit onepeloton.com/shop for the most up-to-date information. Once your order is placed, you will receive complimentary access to the Peloton App which offers yoga, strength, running, and a variety of other classes.
Bike Delivery Status
Following local guidance, Peloton has resumed in-home deliveries of the Peloton Bike and Bike+ in most areas. In select areas, Delivery Teams will continue to utilise our threshold delivery format—where we will fully assemble your Peloton Bike, but leave it at the entrance to your home or apartment unit. We will email you shortly before your delivery date to let you know what to expect, and if you need to reschedule for any reason, or have any question, please contact our Member Support team.
If you are eligible for in-home delivery but would prefer that our Delivery Team not enter your home, please let them know when they call prior to delivery and they will accommodate.
Tread Delivery Status
Due to the size and weight of the Tread, we cannot perform a threshold delivery. Our team will deliver your Tread using a contactless delivery method. To protect our teams, yourself and anyone else in your household, we encourage you to read this article prior to your delivery. Please note we are not currently delivering the Peloton Tread to Northern Ireland.
Following local guidance, Peloton has resumed in-home service, swap, and return appointments of the Peloton Bike and Bike+ in most areas. In select areas, Delivery Teams will continue to utilise our threshold service process—where we will ask that you bring their Bike or Bike+ to the threshold of your home so our teams can complete the appointment without entering your home. If you have requested one of these services and cannot bring your Bike or Bike+ to the threshold of your home, please contact our Member Support team today on +44 808 169 6469 and we will be happy to reschedule.
At Peloton, the health and safety of our community is always our top priority. In light of the ongoing developments in COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the following precautions to ensure our Field Ops Delivery Teams are following current recommendations from public health authorities to keep our Members and the Peloton Team safe.
- We ensure every van has sanitizer wipes for easy use.
- At the end of each day, every day, the Team wipes down the delivery van with sanitizer wipes.
- Hand sanitiser and gloves are placed in each van.
- We have changed our operating procedures to minimize interpersonal contact as much as possible.
- We have adapted our delivery practices to ensure that we can continue delivering Bikes safely in all areas. You can learn about adapted delivery methods for Bike & Bike+ here and Tread here.
To ensure the safety of our Members, we have asked our third-party delivery partners to take similar protective measures for the deliveries that they manage for us.
In line with the government's latest announcement, most of our UK Showrooms are now open. Our Peloton Experts are still on hand to take you through a virtual demonstration and answer your calls. To connect to your local Showroom, please visit our Showroom page where you can book a video consultation here
Our London studio is currently open for production only. In order to protect the health and safety of our community, we are currently not accepting in-person studio reservations. We will re-open to the public when we can safely accommodate our Members. Please check back soon for more information.