At Peloton, we care deeply about our community, and the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted not only our own team and Members but also the global community at large. As we all continue to grapple with this escalating health crisis, we have taken several steps to protect and support our Members and our global team as we work through this unprecedented situation. Please view our latest updates below.
|Bike, Bike+ and Tread Availability||Delivery Times||Bike Delivery Status||Returns/Service Appointments|
|Bike Delivery Practices||Showroom Status||Tread Delivery Status||London Studio|
Bike, Bike+ and Tread Availability
Sales, deliveries, and service visits have resumed for the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread.
- The Peloton Tread is not currently available for purchase in Northern Ireland.
- We are reviewing the latest advice from the Scottish government regarding deliveries. New Tread orders to addresses in Scotland may be impacted by these restrictions. At this time, we are accepting orders and will update Members as soon as we know more.
- All Bike & Bike+ deliveries, service, swaps, and returns in the UK will be completed using our threshold methods.
Due to increased demand, Bike orders placed today are unlikely to be delivered any sooner than 7 weeks from now and over 10 weeks in some areas. Bike+ orders placed today are unlikely to be delivered sooner than 3 months from now. Once your order is placed, you will receive complimentary access to the Peloton App which offers yoga, strength, running, and a variety of other classes.
Bike Delivery Status
Following the latest government guidance, all Peloton Bike and Bike+ deliveries will follow our threshold delivery process to minimise the risk of spreading the virus. We will fully assemble your Peloton Bike, but deliver it to the entrance to your home or apartment unit. To protect our teams, yourself, and anyone else in your household, we encourage you to read this article prior to your delivery. If you are unable to accept this delivery method, need to reschedule for any reason, or have any questions, please contact our Member Support team on +44 808 169 6469.
Tread Delivery Status
Due to the size and weight of the Tread, we cannot perform a threshold delivery. Our team will deliver your Tread using a contactless delivery method. To protect our teams, yourself and anyone else in your household, we encourage you to read this article prior to your delivery. Please note we are not currently delivering the Peloton Tread to Northern Ireland. We are actively monitoring the situation in Scotland, where tighter delivery restrictions were recently announced. We will contact any Members proactively if Tread deliveries are impacted.
All Bike & Bike+ service, swaps and returns must also be completed at the threshold to your home. If you have requested one of these services and cannot bring your Bike or Bike+ to the threshold of your home, please contact our Member Support team today on +44 808 169 6469 and we will be happy to reschedule.
At Peloton, the health and safety of our community is always our top priority. In light of the ongoing developments in COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the following precautions to ensure our Field Ops Delivery Teams are following current recommendations from public health authorities to keep our Members and the Peloton Team safe.
- We ensure every van has sanitizer wipes for easy use.
- At the end of each day, every day, the Team wipes down the delivery van with sanitizer wipes.
- Hand sanitiser and gloves are placed in each van.
- We have changed our operating procedures to minimize interpersonal contact as much as possible.
- We have adapted our delivery practices to ensure that we can continue delivering Bikes safely in all areas. You can learn about adapted delivery methods for Bike & Bike+ here and Tread here.
To ensure the safety of our Members, we have asked our third-party delivery partners to take similar protective measures for the deliveries that they manage for us.
In line with the government's latest announcement, our UK Showrooms will remain closed until further notice. Our Peloton Experts are still on hand to take you through a virtual demonstration and answer your calls. To connect to your local Showroom, please visit our Showroom page where you can book a video consultation here
Our temporary London studio will re-open to the public when we can safely accommodate both our Members and staff. We will share more information when we know more about when we will be able to ride with you again and with advanced notice to allow for you to plan and book accordingly.