Casting with Chromecast
- Ensure that both your Apple device and Chromecast plug-in/ TV are connected to the same network.
- Log into your Peloton Account and select a class.
- Select the Chromecast/Airplay icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- You can then select the TV you would like to stream your workout to.
Casting with Airplay
You can view Peloton content on your TV by using our iOS app and AppleTV.
To stream a ride to your AppleTV:
- Enter the ride you want to stream on the iOS app.
- Tap the AirPlay logo on the bottom right of the progress bar.
- You can then select the TV you would like to stream your ride to.
How To Identify If You Are Connected Via Chromecast Or Airplay
Apple users are now able to use Chromecast as a method of casting. You will have the option to select any of the devices, as long as it's available.
Left: Both Devices