Train day in and day out with peace of mind when you add additional protection to your new or refurbished Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread ("Peloton Hardware").
Original Peloton Hardware owners may be eligible to purchase an optional service plan ("Peloton Service Plan") to provide additional protection once your Peloton Hardware’s 12-month limited warranty expires. You can purchase a Peloton Service Plan concurrently with your Peloton Hardware or up to 12 months after delivery, in stores, or by contacting our Member Support Team by clicking here.
The purchase price for Peloton Service Plans are as follows:
27 Month Extension -
39 Months of Total Coverage
SERVICE PLAN COVERAGE
Peloton Service Plans cover:
- All parts and labor for covered repairs (no deductible).
- Protection from mechanical and electrical breakdowns and failure caused by power surges.
- Repairs by authorized Peloton Technicians with genuine Peloton replacement parts.
- A hassle-free claims process directly managed by the Peloton Member Support Team.
- Replacement of your Peloton Hardware including shipping if it cannot be repaired.
Peloton Service Plans do not cover:
- Deterioration of the appearance of the product.
- Any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, plastic, dents, scratches, chips, rust or peeling.
- Accidental damage from handling such as drops, spills, or tip-overs.
Please see your Peloton Service Plan's appropriate Terms and Conditions below for full coverage details.
HOW TO REQUEST SERVICE
- Contact Us: Please contact our Member Support Team by clicking here. We’re available Monday - Friday between 9am - 7pm GMT, and Saturday and Sunday between 9am - 5:30pm GMT.
- Provide Proof of Purchase: Have your Peloton Hardware proof of purchase and serial number, along with your Peloton Service Plan order confirmation on hand.
- Get Support: We’ll work with you to address your concern and set up a date and time that fits your schedule for a Peloton-authorized Technician service visit, if required.
PELOTON SERVICE PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The full Terms & Conditions of your Peloton Service Plan can be found here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What items are eligible for Peloton Service Plans?
All new or refurbished Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread units sold in the UK are eligible for Peloton Service Plans.
If I previously purchased my Peloton product, can I still purchase a Peloton service plan?
As long as you are the original owner, you can purchase a Peloton Service Plan for your Peloton Hardware up to 12 months after the original delivery date of your Peloton Hardware.
When does the Peloton Service Plan begin?
Coverage takes effect once the Limited Warranty for your Peloton Hardware has expired.
How long does the Peloton Service Plan extend my coverage?
Peloton currently offers a 27-month extended service plan for 39 months of total coverage. Certain Peloton Hardware components such as the Bike/Tread frame are warranted for a longer period under the Peloton Limited Warranty and will not receive additional coverage.
What does the Peloton Service Plan cover?
Peloton Service Plans extend the same coverage as Limited Warranty for your Peloton Hardware for an additional time period and include surge protection once your Limited Warranty expires. Coverage benefits include:
- Genuine Peloton replacement parts
- Peloton-authorised Technicians
- On-site service
- Direct management and support from Peloton
- £0 Deductible
Once I purchase a Peloton Service Plan, do I need to register my product or do anything else?
Registration is automatic. Confirmation of your Peloton Service Plan purchase purchase will be emailed to you shortly after your purchase. You should keep your Peloton Hardware receipt and the confirmation email for future reference.
Is my Peloton Service Plan transferable to a new owner if I sell or gift my product?
The Peloton Service Plan is not transferable and provides coverage solely to the original purchaser of the Peloton Hardware or any person receiving the Peloton Hardware as a gift from the original purchaser at time of delivery.
Does my Peloton Service Plan cover me if I move to a different location within my country?
Peloton service plans will still apply as long as you don’t damage your Peloton Hardware during the move and you move to a location within Peloton's service area.
Does my Peloton Service Plan cover me if I move to a different country?
Peloton Service Plans only apply in the country/territory you originally purchased your Peloton Hardware as outlined in your Peloton Service Plan Terms and Conditions.
Can I purchase a Peloton Service Plan if I am the second owner?
No, only the original owner is eligible to purchase a Peloton Service Plan.
Am I still covered if I lose my receipt showing I purchased a Peloton Service Plan?
Yea, please contact our Member Support Team by clicking here and provide the name and phone number you purchased the Peloton Hardware under.
Is there a limit to the number of claims I can make under a Peloton Service Plan?
We will cover claims up to the original purchase price of the Peloton Hardware.