We are closely monitoring the latest government advice at a regional level. In some cases, we may not be able to perform repairs or appointments that require our service teams to enter a home or residence beyond the threshold. If a service you have requested is impacted, we will contact you as soon as we can resume normal service in your area. For more information, click here.
We know you're going to love your Peloton experience and are excited for you to try the product of your choice for yourself at home. If you then decide it's not for you, no problem!
For this reason, Peloton is offering Members who qualify the opportunity to purchase their first new Peloton Bike, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread (each, a “Peloton Product”) worry-free. If you are eligible for Home Trial, you will be able to try your new Peloton Product (and accessories, if purchased together) within 30 days of delivery. If you’re not satisfied with your Peloton experience, simply reach out to our Support Team within 30 days of delivery and we’ll schedule a free pick up of your Peloton Product (and accessories, if applicable) for a full refund.
Who is eligible for Home Trial?
- First-time purchasers of any individual new Peloton Product.
- If you already own a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a Peloton Bike+ or a Peloton Tread is eligible for Home Trial. However, if you already own a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial.
- If you have previously returned a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial. However, if you have previously returned a Peloton Bike, the purchase of a Peloton Bike+ or a Peloton Tread is eligible for Home Trial.
- If you have previously traded in a Peloton Bike for a Peloton Bike+ through Peloton’s authorized program, the purchase of a second Peloton Bike is not eligible for Home Trial.
What is refundable?
- Your Peloton Product, and all gently-used accessories purchased together with your Peloton Product within 30 days after delivery.
- Your All-Access Membership fee for a one-month period.
- Delivery and pick-up fees, if you live within an eligible delivery territory as described below.
In the event that substantial damage has been caused to the Peloton Product, Peloton reserves the right to refuse a refund.
How to request a return
To request a return:
- Live Chat found at onepeloton.co.uk
- Phone at 0808 169 6469
Provided we’ve received your refund request within 30 days from the date of delivery, our Support Team will contact you and schedule a pick-up date. Refunds will be credited back to the original card used for payment. Please note that it may take up to 14 days from the pick-up date of your Peloton Product to process the refund. Peloton is not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process. Peloton is not responsible for failures or delays in delivery or pick-up due to weather, incorrect address provided or circumstances outside Peloton’s control.
Home Trial does not apply to the following
- More than one individual model of a Peloton Product per Member and per household/delivery address.
- Accessories purchased without the Peloton Product.
- Accessories that are purchased with Peloton Product and are not returned with the Peloton Product. If you return your Peloton Product for a refund but you do not return any accessories or accessory bundle you purchased or received with your Peloton Product, you will be refunded the cost of the Peloton Product less the cost of the accessories or accessory bundle.
- Accessories returned with excessive wear and tear.
- In the United States, Home Trial is not offered to deliveries in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S Virgin Islands, and ferry-only accessible locations. At this time, the Peloton Tread is not offered for sale in the United States.
- In Canada, Home Trial is not offered to deliveries in remote areas and other select areas in the Provinces of Ontario, Saskatchewan, Edmonton, Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia. Home Trial is not offered in the Provinces of Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nunavut, Yukon, and the Northwest Territories. At this time, the Peloton Tread and the Peloton Tread+ are not offered for sale in Canada.
- In the United Kingdom, Home Trial is not offered to any delivery address outside of the UK mainland and Northern Ireland. At this time, the Peloton Tread+ is not offered for sale in the United Kingdom. Sales for the Peloton Tread will begin on December 26, 2020.
- In Germany, Home Trial is not offered to any delivery address outside of the German mainland. At this time, the Peloton Tread and Peloton Tread+ are not offered for sale in Germany.
- To determine if your address is in an eligible territory, please contact our Support Team using the contact information below.
- All commercial sales of Peloton Products are not subject to these Home Trial terms. To learn more about Peloton’s commercial sales program, please click here.
- Other promotions from Peloton may not be combined with Home Trial.
- Peloton reserves the right to cancel or limit the Home Trial offer at any time in its sole discretion.
To learn more about Peloton’s Return Policy, please click here.
To contact us regarding your existing Home Trial:
Call Support at 0808 169 6469