Preloading classes will allow you to download the audio and video from classes so you're not limited by your data plan or spotty WiFi connections. With a preloaded class, you will only need a minimal internet connection in order to gather your metrics and display the Leaderboard.
Any class available on the Peloton App can be preloaded. At this time, you cannot preload classes on any Peloton Products.
How to Preload a Class
- Select the class you want to take
- Tap on the preload button underneath the class' name and description
- Accept the confirmation modal that pops up next
- After the class is downloaded, you'll see a checkmark that will confirm it's ready to take
Please note, tapping the checkmark again will prompt you to delete the class. You will need to confirm if you wish to delete the class or not.
Accessing Your Preloaded Class Library
1. To find your preloaded classes, go to the dedicated Preloads page at the bottom of the Classes page (under browse categories).
2. On the Preloads page, you can see all the classes you've preloaded
- You also have the option to delete all classes to free up space
- If you wish to delete an individual class, click the specific class. On the class' details page, tap the Preloaded button to delete.