You can link your Apple Health to your Peloton experience across Bike, Tread, and Peloton app.
With this integration, you will be able to:
- View your Peloton workouts in the Health App
- View metrics from the Peloton workouts in Health App
- Fill your activity rings after completing a Peloton workout
- Sync your entire workout history with the Health app
To connect to the Health app, please follow these steps:
- Update the Peloton App to the latest version
- Open the app, select More
- Under Account, locate and select the Health App option
- Tap the Connect to Health App button at the bottom of the screen
- Select either Turn All Categories On or specifically select what data you want to be shared
- Lastly, select Allow in the upper right-hand corner to complete set-up
Things to Note
Workouts taken on the Bike or Tread will only appear after you open the Peloton app on your iPhone.
Workouts can be uploaded in bulk. For example, if you take a Yoga class on Monday, Tread class on Tuesday, and cycling class on Wednesday, and then open the app on Friday, all the workouts will sync at once automatically.
Strava users may experience your workouts being counted twice. To fix, you'll need to delete the Strava workout history in the Health App
- Health App > Sources > Strava > Data > "Delete all Data From Strava"
Lastly, Apple Health is only available on iPhone.