Stacked Classes allows Members to create a playlist of Peloton scenic and on-demand classes and seamlessly transition from one class in your Stack to the next, creating your perfect workout.
Stacked Classes is available on the following Peloton products:
- Peloton Bike and Bike+
- Peloton Tread
- Peloton Guide
- Peloton Web
- Peloton App (Apple® iOS)
- Peloton App (Android®)
- Apple® TV
- Amazon® Fire TV
- Android® TV
For more information about Stacked Classes on the Peloton Web and Peloton App, click here.
For more information about Stacked Classes on the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread, click here.
How Do I Stack A Class?
You can select any on-demand class or scenic class available on the feature page or your class library. While you can only have one Stack at a time, you can add up to ten classes in a Stack.
When stacking classes, please keep the following in mind:
- You cannot stack the same class more than once at the same time.
- Stacked classes will only play the first class on the list. You can always edit or rearrange the class by modifying the order of the list.
- As soon as you play a class from your Stack, it will be removed automatically from the list.
- Certain disciplines will only be available on certain platforms. If your class is not supported, you will receive a notification to transition to a different platform.
- For example: Bike and Tread classes will not be available on the Peloton Guide. You will receive a notification to switch devices when playing your Stack.
To Stack a Class on the Peloton Guide:
- Select any on-demand class or scenic class available on the feature page or your class library.
- Select the Stack Icon on the Class Details page to add the class to your Stack.
- If the class is already added to your Stack, selecting the Stack icon again will remove it from your Stack.
Stacking Made for Movement Tracker Classes
To find Made for Movement Tracker Peloton Strength classes to add to your Stack in the Peloton App, you can toggle on the “Made for Movement Tracker” filter by navigating to Workouts → Strength → Filter → Toggle on “Made for Movement Tracker”.
Where Can I View My Stacked Classes?
You can access your Stack directly from the Peloton Guide Home Screen.
How Do I Modify Stacked Classes?
The Peloton Guide does not support the managing or modifying of your Stack. Use the Peloton App to manage or modify your Stack; all updates made in the Peloton App will automatically reflect on your Guide home screen.
For information about modifying your Stack via the Peloton App, please check out this article.