If you're experiencing difficulties with your Apple® Watch, please ensure the following:
1. Your phone must be nearby.
2. Make sure both Bluetooth® wireless technology and wifi are enabled on your device.
3. Check that your Peloton App and your Peloton Product (or compatible Apple device) are using`the same Member profile.
4. Make sure your watch is fastened securely on your wrist.
5. Make sure you’ve allowed the proper HealthKit permissions.
6. Ensure that you’ve downloaded the Peloton App and connected your watch successfully. Steps to set up your Apple Watch can be found here.
Apple® Watch Cannot Read Heart Rate
If your Apple® Watch displays a heart with a slash through it, it either means your Apple® Watch cannot read your heart rate or your permissions are incorrect. Read below for steps on how to fix this.
1. Make sure your iOS and Watch app software is up to date.
2. Make sure your Watch is secured tightly on the top of your wrist.
3. Tap end on your Watch to stop tracking the workout on your Watch and you should be able to see your active workout and be able to tap connect to start tracking again.
4. If you are still having trouble, confirm that your health permissions are correct by going through the Watch setup steps in the Peloton App settings. Make sure you enable all health permissions. You may need to close your app and relaunch it for these to apply.
5. If this doesn't, help delete your Peloton Watch App, download it again, and go through the setup steps here.