With WearOS, you can track your heart rate and additional metrics from your Android® smartwatch, such as Google Pixel and Samsung watches, when taking a class on the Peloton App.
Pairing WearOS with the Peloton App
1. Make sure your Peloton App is up-to-date with the latest software.
2. Open the Peloton App and click on “More” in the bottom right corner. You will see a WearOS option.
3. Click “Install Now” to download the WearOS app.
4. Before proceeding, please enable all permissions on the WearOS app. If you do not enable all permissions, the WearOS app may not connect properly to the Peloton App.
5. After accepting permissions, WearOS app users will be taken to the “Start a Workout” landing screen.
6. When you start a workout on the Peloton App, the WearOS app should auto-launch and transition to the “in workout” screen.
7. Once the WearOS app displays the “in workout” screen and your watch detects your heart rate and metrics, the standard HRM icon should display on the Peloton App.
You are now ready to begin using the WearOS app to track your heart rate!
Tracking Metrics with WearOS
- After you begin your workout, the watch will display your heart rate.
- Note: If you did not enable permissions, the metrics may not display correctly or display at all.
- The screen will display an animated heart while waiting for the watch sensor to detect your heart rate. Once the sensor detects your heart rate, the screen will display the beats per minute (BPM) and current heart rate zone (HRZ), as shown below:
- To view your workout statistics, the workout summary will appear on the WearOS app after the class ends. To view your workout summary and metrics, scroll down on your watch.
- To close the summary and return to the “Start a Workout” landing page, tap “Done.”