If a part on your Bike seat becomes stuck or damaged and other troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to replace the part. If you have already received your part, please follow the replacement steps below.
If you are in need of a replacement part, please click here to contact our Member Support Team or call 1-833-821-0099.
Replacing the Bike Seat Slider
If your Bike’s seat slider becomes stuck or damaged and other troubleshooting steps don’t fix the issue, you may need to replace the seat slider. Replacing the Bike’s seat slider is an easy process!
You will need a 13mm combination wrench or the wrench from your Bike’s toolkit, a Phillips head screwdriver, and a 4mm hex bit for this replacement.
To replace your Bike’s seat slider, please follow the steps below:
- Remove any weights from the weight holders.
- Make a note of the seat depth setting so that you can set it correctly later.
- Loosen one of the seat fixing nuts with a 13mm combination wrench or the wrench from the toolkit. Remove the seat.
- Using a 4mm hex bit, remove the two bolts on each side of the seat slider to remove the weight holder.
- Keep the screws and washer together.
- Completely remove the L-handle and remove the screw from the seat post end cap with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Hold down the metal pin and pull off the seat post end cap.
- Slide the seat slider off the seat post and replace it with a new part.
- Install the L-handle and seat post end cap, snapping it into place.
- Return the screw to the end cap.
- Install the weight holders with a 4mm hex bit and replace the saddle.
You have now successfully replaced the seat slider! Remember to adjust your seat settings to your personal preference before your next ride. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!
Replacing the Bike Seat Post Sleeve
Replacing the Bike seat post sleeve is an easy process that can resolve persistent adjustment issues. The only tool you will need for this replacement is a small Allen wrench.
To replace your Bike’s sleeve post, please follow the steps below:
1. Remove any weights from the weight holders.
2. Make a note of the seat height setting so that you can set it correctly later.
3. Fully loosen the seat height adjustment L-handle, but don’t fully remove it.
4. Lift the seat post out of the frame.
5. Push a small diameter Allen wrench into the hold at the back of the head tube to release the seat post sleeve. Note: You may also need to pry the sleeve out with a flathead screwdriver.
6. Locate the new seat post sleeve.
7. Push it into the seat tube until it clicks into place.
8. Slide the seat post back into place.
9. Stop at your desired height and tighten the L-handle.
You have now successfully replaced the seat post sleeve! Remember to adjust your seat settings to your personal preference before your next ride. We can’t wait to see you back on the Leaderboard!