Peloton Movements is a feature that provides better segmentation for the strength portion of classes.
Members will be able to see what movements will be in their class, get better insight into what areas of the body they are working, and see a more detailed breakdown of the class while they’re in their workout.
- Quickly and easily learn strength movements that are new to you.
- See the movements that will be performed in a class beforehand and make sure you know how to complete them.
- Movements are available for strength, running, and cycling.
- Movement Tracking is only available on the Peloton Guide.
With Body Activity, you can see which muscle groups you've already worked during the week and get personalized class recommendations to get a rounded full body routine. Members may feel challenged to fill in every muscle by strengthening their full body week to week. As you work a muscle more, the color on your Body Activity will change from clear to dark blue in relation to other muscle groups.
- Clearly see what muscles you’re working most after every Peloton workout.
- Track your progress from week to week, and how your activity strengthens your muscles.
- Body Activity is available for strength, running, and cycling.
Viewing Movements and Body Activity
|Body Activity on Class Details||Movements on Class Plan||Body Activity on Profile|
|Body Activity on Class Details|
|Movements on Class Plan|