If you encounter a notification on your Peloton Guide stating that your remote is disconnected, or if the Guide remote is unresponsive, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure the batteries are installed properly and are not dead.
- Make sure your TV is set to the correct input as the Peloton Guide.
- Make sure the remote is within 20 ft. of your Peloton Guide.
- Press and hold the (^) and the ☰ buttons on the remote for 4 seconds to put the remote into pairing mode.
If you performed a factory reset on your Peloton Guide and are subsequently experiencing issues connecting your remote, please follow these steps:
- Remove the batteries from your remote.
- Press and hold the center button on your remote for 15 seconds.
- Place the batteries back into the remote.
- Your remote should now be in pairing mode. Follow the onscreen instructions or manually initiate pairing by pressing the (^) and the ☰ buttons on the remote for 4 seconds.
If you’re still experiencing issues with your Peloton Guide remote, please contact Member Support by email at email@example.com or by phone at (866) 679-9129.