The Peloton Guide requires an internet connection to function properly.
If you encounter a notification on your screen letting you know that you have lost connectivity, please follow the steps below:
- Press ☰ on your Peloton Guide remote and navigate to Settings.
- Select “WiFi” and confirm your WiFi connection.
- If the issue persists, try reconnecting or manually entering your WiFi information.
- If you’re still having trouble, power cycle the device by disconnecting the power cable from the back of the Peloton Guide. Wait 30 seconds before plugging the power cable back into the device.
Here are some things to consider when troubleshooting:
- Make sure your WiFi router is on and connected to the internet.
- Make sure your Peloton Guide is within range of your WiFi router.
- Unplug your Peloton Guide, modem, and router and plug them back in then try again.
Note: The Peloton Guide will not support “hidden” WiFi networks or public-access WiFi networks, which require users to log in for WiFi access.
If you continue to experience any issues, please contact Member Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (866) 679-9129.