Blank Screen Troubleshooting:
If you are experiencing a blank screen or seeing “No Signal” on your TV screen when powering on your Peloton Guide, this may be a result of a loose or poor connection with your HDMI cable. To troubleshoot the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure the status light on the front of your Peloton Guide is displaying a solid white light indicating that the Peloton Guide is receiving power. (image 1.1)
- Make sure your TV is powered on and meets the recommended TV requirements to support the Peloton Guide.
- The Peloton Guide requires a TV with an available HDMI port and a minimum resolution of 720p, with 1080p or 4K UHD recommended for the best experience.
- Power cycle your Peloton Guide by disconnecting the power cable from the outlet. Wait 30 before plugging the power cable back into the power source.
- Ensure the HDMI cable is securely plugged into the back of the Peloton Guide and TV HDMI port. Once connected, make sure your TV is set to the correct HDMI input that matches the HDMI port used to connect the cable.
- If you still see a blank screen, try plugging the Peloton Guide’s HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV or try using a different HDMI cable.
No Power Troubleshooting:
If the status light on the front of your Peloton Guide is off and you see a blank screen on your TV, this may be a result of your Peloton Guide not receiving power. To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure your TV is powered on and set to the correct HDMI input.
- Ensure you are meeting the recommended power requirements. (100v to 240V, 50- 60 Hz, 0.5A.)
- Confirm that the outlet has power by using another device in the outlet.
- Ensure the power cable is securely plugged into the back of the Peloton Guide and power outlet.
- If the issue persists, power cycle the Peloton Guide by disconnecting the power cable directly from the outlet. Wait 30 seconds before plugging the power cable back in.
If the above steps did not resolve the issue, please contact Member Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (866) 679-9129.