Pairing a Bluetooth® Heart Rate Monitor:
- Navigate to Settings and then to Heart Rate Monitor on your Peloton Guide.
- Select your Heart Rate Monitor from the list of available devices.
- If the connection is successful, you will see a green checkmark next to your now connected device.
Pairing a Bluetooth® audio device:
- To pair a Bluetooth® audio device (such as headphones or speakers) to your Peloton Guide, navigate to “Settings” and select “Audio”.
- Select “Audio Output” then locate your Bluetooth® audio device.
- If this is your first time connecting your Bluetooth® audio device to the Peloton Guide, please put your device in pairing mode. While pairing, ensure that your device is within range.
- If the connection is successful, you will see your Bluetooth® device paired under, “My Devices”.
Note: You may also connect a Bluetooth® device on the Class Plan Page.
Using a non-Peloton heart rate monitor with the Peloton Guide:
The Peloton Guide is not compatible with ANT+ devices or dual banded ANT+/Bluetooth heart rate monitors.
Here is a list of non-Peloton devices that are not compatible for use with your Peloton Guide:
- Apple® Watch
- Samsung® Galaxy Watch
- Garmin® Smartwatches & HRM Dual
- Fossil Smartwatches
- FitBit® Devices
- Scosche Rhythm+, Rhythm 2.0, & Rhythm 23
- Wahoo Tickr X, Tickr Fit
If your device is not listed above, you can check if your heart rate monitor is ANT+ here. Once you are on the site, choose the “Heart Rate Monitor” filter under the ‘Categories’ section on the left side of the page.
If you do not own a compatible device, you may purchase the Peloton Heart Rate Band here.
Here is a list of popular non-Peloton heart rate monitors that are compatible and recommended for use with your Peloton Guide:
- OTBeat Flex
- Polar H10
- Polar H9
- Polar Verity Sense
- Wahoo Tickr
- Whoop Strap 3.0
- Whoop Strap 4.0
Please Note: Your Heart Rate Monitor must be paired prior to starting a class. To make sure your Heart Rate Monitor is paired, navigate to Settings > Heart Rate Band > and select your Heart Rate Monitor.