In order to safely replace the touchscreen, you will need another adult present and a Phillips head screwdriver.
Replacing the Touchscreen
- Press and hold the power button until the on-screen prompt is displayed. Power off the Bike and unplug the power cable.
- Open the plastic clip on the back of the touchscreen and disconnect the monitor cable.
- Disconnect any Ethernet or audio cables.
- Remove the back panel on the rear of the touchscreen. Now you can access the (4) mounting screws and mounting plate.
- With a second person firmly holding the touchscreen, remove the (4) mounting screws with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Remove the original touchscreen and set it aside.
- Locate the replacement touchscreen and remove the back panel.
- Have one person align the touchscreen with the monitor mount and hold it in place. Install the (4) mounting screws using a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Reconnect the monitor cable and any additional cables. Close the cable clip.
- Return the back panel to the new touchscreen.
- Plug in the power cable and power on the Bike.