Here are possible reasons your Bluetooth® device is not pairing properly:
- Bluetooth® is not enabled on the touchscreen.
- The Bluetooth® device is not in pairing mode.
- The Bluetooth® signal is receiving interference and unable to connect.
- Non-compatible Bluetooth® device.
Note: Bluetooth® recommended devices must be 4.1 frequency or greater.
Here are a few guidelines to check with your Bluetooth® device:
- Verify if your Bluetooth® device has power (this may vary from device to device).
- Ensure that your Bluetooth® device is not connected to any other devices other than the Peloton.
- Verify that Bluetooth® modal is enabled on your Peloton touchscreen.
- Follow instructions from the device manufacturer on how to pair your Bluetooth® device.
- Your Peloton touchscreen may be susceptible to interference. Some household devices such as microwaves produce frequencies that can interrupt Bluetooth® pairing. We recommend relocating your Peloton if it is exposed to interference.
- Bluetooth® and WiFi run on the same 2.4 GHz frequency. Interference between these two signals can cause connectivity issues.
- We have a list of recommended devices here.