Here are possible reasons your Bluetooth device is not pairing properly:
- Bluetooth is not enabled on the touchscreen.
- The Bluetooth device is not in pairing mode.
- The Bluetooth signal is receiving interference and unable to connect.
- Non-compatible Bluetooth device.
Note: Bluetooth recommended devices must be 4.1 frequency or greater.
Here are a few guidelines to check with your Bluetooth device:
- Verify if your Bluetooth device has power (this may vary from device to device).
- Ensure that your Bluetooth device is not connected to any other devices other than the Peloton.
- Verify that Bluetooth modal is enabled on your Peloton touchscreen.
- Follow instructions from the device manufacturer on how to pair your Bluetooth device.
- Your Peloton touchscreen may be susceptible to interference. Some household devices such as microwaves produce frequencies that can interrupt Bluetooth pairing. We recommend relocating your Peloton if it is exposed to interference.
- Bluetooth and WiFi run on the same 2.4 GHz frequency. Interference between these two signals can cause connectivity issues.
- We have a list of recommended devices here.