Sessions is a feature that allows you to experience a live Leaderboard in an on-demand class where all Members have started the class at the same time. Sessions makes it even easier to workout with friends, family, and other Members of the Peloton community.
Read below for more information on how to schedule a new Session or join an existing Session.
- Sessions is only available on the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, App Free, App One, and App+ for Apple® iOS.
- Scenic Rides, Just Ride, Just Run and Just Walk, Yoga, Stretching, Strength, Meditation, and Cardio workouts are not available as Sessions.
- Only Running and Cycling classes over 20 minutes long are eligible as Sessions.
How To Start A Session with Friends
For information about how to invite friends to a class, please check out the article Invite Friends.
How to Join An Existing Session
To locate existing Sessions:
- Tap the “Class” tab on the bottom of your touchscreen and select either Running or Cycling class categories.
- From there, you will see a notification above the classes reading “((o)) Next Session Starting in __:__” with a timer counting down. A new session begins every five (5) minutes, so if you miss a session, don’t worry! Another will begin shortly.
- To locate available sessions, select the “Filter” tab on the right hand side of your touchscreen. You will see the option to filter classes by Sessions. Toggle on the “Sessions" option and save the filter results.
- All available sessions will appear on your touchscreen, marked with the ((o)) sessions symbol.
- Upon joining a Session, you will be directed to a waiting area until the class begins.