If you are experiencing issues powering on your Peloton Bike+, this may be a result of a loose or incorrect connection. To resolve the issue, please go through the following pre-checks:
- Ensure you are meeting the recommended power requirements. (100 V to 240 V / 50Hz to 60 Hz / 3.25 A Max).
- Ensure the outlet has power by using another device in the outlet.
- Ensure that the power adapter is inserted correctly in the wall outlet and at the base of the Bike+ and is receiving power (indicated by a white light). (Image 1.1)
- Ensure that the power cable never passes under the bike. Always keep the power cable clean and dry. Sweat, spills, and other damage to the power cable may result in property damage or bodily harm.
- Check the USB-C connection at the back of the touchscreen and ensure it is going into the middle port on the back of the touchscreen. (Image 1.3)
- Check above the brake shroud for any loose connections (Image 1.2 and 1.3). Verify that the cable above the brake shroud is not connected to the bottom port. This is an accessory port only and will not power on the tablet.
|Image 1.1||Image 1.2||Image 1.3|
|Power from the adapter is indicated by the white light.||UBC-C cable connection input is the top connection port. Green indicates correct USB-C connection. Red indicates incorrect USB-C connection.||Touchscreen USB-C cable connection. The correct connection input is the middle connection port.|
If you have gone through all the pre-checks above and are still experiencing power issues with your Peloton Bike+, please contact Member Support at email@example.com and we will assist you further.