Peloton is now on Apple® TV!
Elevate your fitness routine with yoga, strength, stretching, and more with an immersive experience on the biggest screen in your home. With Peloton now available on Apple® TV, stream our full library of at-home fitness classes.
To enjoy our at-home fitness content on Apple® TV, you can sign in with your existing Peloton App or All-Access Membership. If you're new to Peloton, create an account at members.onepeloton.ca or through your mobile device App and start a 30-day free trial.
Your Peloton Membership or free trial includes access to all of our Apps, just log in using your account information through iOS, iPad, and Apple® TV; Android® mobile and TV, Amazon® Fire TV and Tablet, and our Roku® channel.
How to download the Peloton App for Apple® TV:
- Search for "Peloton" in the Apple® Store on your Apple® TV.
- Select download and ensure your device is within system compatibility.
System Compatibility & App market: US, UK, & CA:
- Compatible with Apple® TV HD & 4k (gen. 4 and up).
- tvOS version 14.0 and above.
Paying or restoring purchases within the app:
- Billing information should be updated in your account profile on members.onepeloton.ca or the mobile app billing center. Please note if an account was created through a mobile app, the app store will manage billing and payment.
How To Use Peloton All Access On Apple® TV
- Once you open the Peloton App, you will see the following screen:
- If you are an existing Peloton App or All-Access Member, select “Log In” from the splash screen and use your login credentials.
- If you are new to Peloton, select “Create Account” and follow the directions to create your Peloton account and start your 30-day free trial. Your login credentials will give you access to all of our Apps on every platform.
- Browse through fitness disciplines and classes.
You can browse our full library or use filters to find workouts by music genre, instructor, difficulty, and more to select the class you want to take.
- When a class is selected, there will be a class description and list of the equipment needed for your workout.
- During a class, you will be able to track your class progress through the timed countdown: