Train day in and day out with peace of mind when you add additional protection to your Peloton product.
Original Peloton product owners may be eligible to purchase an optional service plan to provide additional protection once the product’s 12-month limited warranty expires. Peloton service plans can be purchased concurrently with your Peloton product or up to 12 months after product delivery in stores, or by calling us at 833-821-0099.
The purchase prices for Peloton service plans are as follows:
12-Month Extension -
24 Months of Total Coverage
27 Month Extension -
39 Months of Total Coverage
By comparison, a single service appointment without a service plan might cost more than $250 including parts, depending on the type of repair.
Service Plan Coverage
Peloton service plans cover:
- All parts and labor for covered repairs (no deductible).
- Protection from mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failures resulting from normal wear and tear, and failure caused by power surges.
- Repairs by authorized Peloton Technicians with genuine Peloton replacement parts.
- A hassle-free claims process directly managed by the Peloton Member Support Team.
- Replacement of your Peloton product including shipping if it cannot be repaired.
Peloton service plans do not cover:
- Deterioration of the appearance of the product.
- Any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, plastic, dents, scratches, chips, rust or peeling.
- Accidental damage from handling such as drops, spills, or tip-overs.
Please see your plan's appropriate Terms and Conditions for full coverage details.
How To Request Service
- Contact Us: Start a live chat or call us at 833-821-0099. We’re available every day 9am - 9pm ET, 7 days a week.
- Provide Proof of Purchase: Have your Peloton product proof of purchase and serial number, along with your service plan order confirmation on hand.
- Get Support: We’ll work with you to address your concern and set up a date and time that fits your schedule for a Peloton-authorized Technician service visit, if required.
Service Plan Terms & Conditions
The full Terms & Conditions of your service plan agreement can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What items are eligible for Peloton service plans?
All new Bike, Bike+, Tread, and Guide units sold in Canada are eligible for service plans.
If I previously purchased my Peloton product, can I still purchase a Peloton service plan?
As long as you are the original owner, you can purchase a Peloton service plan for Bike, Bike+, Tread, or Guide up to 12 months after the original Peloton product delivery date.
How do I purchase a Peloton service plan?
The service plan can be purchased concurrently with your Peloton product or up to 12 months after product delivery in stores, or by calling us at 833-821-0099.
When does the Peloton service plan coverage begin?
Coverage takes effect once the manufacturer’s 12-month limited warranty has expired.
How long does the Peloton service plan extend my coverage?
Peloton currently offers 12-month or 27-month extensions to the 12-month manufacturer's limited warranty for 24 months or 39 months of total coverage. Certain components such as the Bike/Tread frame receive a longer limited manufacturer warranty and will not receive additional coverage.
What does the Peloton service plan cover?
Peloton service plans extend the same coverage as your manufacturer's limited warranty for an additional time period and include surge protection once your manufacturer's limited warranty expires. Coverage benefits include:
- Genuine Peloton replacement parts
- Peloton-authorized Technicians
- On-site service
- Direct management and support from Peloton
- $0 Deductible
Once I purchase a Peloton service plans, do I need to register my product or do anything else?
Registration is automatic. Service plan Terms and Conditions will be emailed to you shortly after your product has been delivered. You should keep your product receipt and the confirmation email for future reference.
Is my Peloton service plan transferable to a new owner if I sell or gift my product?
The service plan is not transferable and provides coverage solely to the original purchaser of the Covered Product or any person receiving the Covered Product as a gift from the original purchaser at time of delivery.
Does my Peloton service plan cover me if I move to a different location within my country?
Peloton service plans will still apply as long as you don’t damage the Peloton product during the move and you move to a location where Peloton actively sells service plans.
Does my Peloton service plan cover me if I move to a different country?
Peloton service plans only apply in the country/territory where you originally purchased your Peloton product as outlined in your Terms and Conditions.
Can I purchase a Peloton service plan if I am the second owner?
Peloton service plans are only available for the original purchaser of a new Peloton product.
Am I still covered if I lose my receipt showing I purchased a Peloton service plan?
Yes, simply contact Peloton at 833-821-0099 and provide the name and phone number you purchased the product under. We will be able to locate your proof of purchase.
Is there a limit to the number of claims I can make with my Peloton service plan?
We will cover claims up to the original purchase price of the product. For example, if you purchased a Bike for $1,895 and the repair costs are $320, then you will have $1,575 remaining for potential future claims.
Is the service plan void when using 3rd party accessories and attachments?
Your warranty still applies to Peloton branded components as long as the failure is not caused by the 3rd party accessory or caused by installation of the third party accessory.
How might Peloton’s service plan be different from 3rd-party coverage?
Peloton’s service plan includes genuine replacement parts, service from Peloton-authorized Technicians, and requires no 3rd-party communication or reimbursement process.