Peloton Bike Extended Warranty Coverage
Peloton Bike owners (excluding owners outside Peloton’s service area) can purchase an extended warranty within 12 months from your date of purchase. The purchase price for an additional 12 months of coverage under the extended warranty is $190; the purchase price for an additional 27 months of coverage under the extended warranty is $250. By comparison, a single service appointment without an extended warranty might cost more than $250 including parts, depending on the type of repair.
The Extended Warranty covers:
- All parts and labor for covered repairs on the Peloton Bike during the coverage period.
- A hassle-free claims process allows for easy arrangements via phone or online chat for professional repairs.
- Replacement of your Peloton Bike or parts in the event your Peloton Bike or parts cannot be repaired.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns, failures from normal wear and tear related to a breakdown, and failure caused by power surges.
- The Extended Warranty does not cover: deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part or finish defects such as paint, or plastic, dents, scratches, chips, breakage, loss, rust or peeling. Please see the terms and conditions for full coverage details.
The Extended Warranty can be purchased online, in our showrooms or by calling us at 833-821-0099.
How to initiate a claim
- You can call us at 833-821-0099
- You can also chat with one of our Member Support Agents by clicking here
- Please be prepared to describe the problem you’re experiencing and to perform troubleshooting or diagnostic steps.