If the deck rocks or wobbles, adjust one or both back feet.
NOTE: The front feet are not adjustable. Do not attempt to modify the front feet. Attempting to adjust the front feet could damage the Tread and compromise the incline accuracy.
- Make sure the incline is at zero and both front feet rest on the floor.
- Determine which rear foot does not touch the floor.
- Loosen the nut above the foot using a 27 mm or adjustable wrench.
- Turn the foot clockwise to lower it, or counterclockwise to raise it until both back feet rest firmly on the floor. Using the wrench, tighten the nut to lock the foot.
- Run on the Tread at minimum and maximum incline to reveal any remaining issues. If you are unable to level the Tread, the floor may not be flat enough. Try moving the Tread to a different location.
For additional assistance, please refer to the instructional video below:
|Leveling Your Tread|