You can bookmark, filter, sort, and search classes on:
- Peloton Bikes
- Peloton Treads
- Peloton App on the iOS App
- Peloton Android® App
- Peloton Web
- Select TV Platforms
To bookmark a ride in the on-demand library of the touchscreen, tap the bookmark icon next to any class that you would like to save for later.
To view the classes that you have bookmarked, tap the bookmark icon at the top of the on-demand library.
You can also bookmark and filter for bookmarked classes on the iOS app. On iOS, tap “Classes” on the bottom of the screen, then “Bookmarked Classes”. Rides filtered on the touchscreen or iOS will sync between both platforms.
When filtering classes, you have several options available to quickly help you find your next class! You can filter by categories such as class length, instructor, music genre, class type, etc.
You can find the “Filters” option in the top right corner of the “classes” tab.
You can also combine multiple filters to further specify the type of ride you are looking for. This makes it easier than ever to find the perfect classes for you!
Dive even deeper and choose a variety of your favorite instructors or search through our library of scenic rides.
If you’ve scrolled down to the bottom of a long filtered list, tap the upward arrow on the bottom right side of your screen to automatically take you back to the top.
How To Filter By Taken Or Not Taken
- Go to the top-left of your desired class discipline's home screen and select the checkmark icon.
- From there, you have the option to select or deselect filter options for "All Classes", "Taken", and "Not Taken".
- Choose your class!
Filters help you quickly find your perfect class!
You can sort the rides in the on-demand library in the top right-hand corner of the touchscreen. You can sort by New, Trending, Popular, Top Rated, Easiest, and Hardest. To sort the on-demand library tap the sort button on the top right corner of the touchscreen.
To sort the on-demand library on the iOS app, tap sort in the top left of the screen.
Search For Classes
You can search for specific Peloton classes or artist classes on the Peloton App for iOS® and Android®! To do so, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the workouts tab in your Peloton App.
2. You will now see a search bar at the top of your workout page.
3. Type in any content you'd like to search for. This will display a combination of Peloton classes and music artists. If you're unsure of what to search for, we'll provide suggested searches for you!
Please note that feature offerings may differ between the App Free, App One, and App+.