Peloton Review Guidelines
We’re honored that you’d like to write a review for Peloton! When writing your review, please consider these guidelines for composing useful feedback:
- Be authentic. Honest feedback helps potential Peloton members make the right choice, and helps us improve as a company.
- Tell your story. Focus on the product and your experience using it.
- Get detailed. Readers of your review want to know exactly why you like or dislike the product.
In the name of authenticity and transparency, we strive to publish as many reviews as we can, but our adherence to the safety of the community requires us not to post some reviews. Peloton reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject reviews that we believe should not be published. To make sure your review can be posted, please avoid:
- Violating the legal rights, privacy, or publicity of others by defaming, stalking, threatening, or any other means
- Using obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Posting advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Writing your review in a language that Peloton does not use.
- Posting identifiable information like email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Reacting to other reviews in an unnecessarily critical or spiteful way
- Impersonating any person or entity, or your relationship with a person or entity
- Posting reviews not related to the actual product itself (e.g., delivery experience, customer service experience)
- Posting reviews with photos that are not of the product
If you wish to share product feedback with us, please contact us here -- we’re always grateful for feedback.
Thanks again for writing a review!
For more information about review submission, see Peloton’s Terms and Conditions.