In addition to connecting with friends on the leaderboard and with social tags, Peloton Members have the option to video chat with friends while in a Peloton class.
How To Enable Video Chat On Your Bike or Tread
- On your profile menu, go to profile settings
- On the social tab, click "enable video chat"
How To Start A Video Chat
- In order to start a video chat, you and your friend must be following each other and taking the same class at the same time.
- Please make sure that your friend is using the same Peloton fitness device (Bike or Tread)
- To start a chat, join the same class as your friend and scroll down to find your friend's username on the leaderboard. Select their name and press the 'talk' button to request a chat.
Please note that chat is only available on Bike and running classes.